SUPPORT – MEMBERSHIPS
Become a member of the Australasian Centre for Corporate Responsibility (ACCR).
Benefits of becoming a member include:
- The option to attend and vote at ACCR annual general meetings
- The chance to participate in decision-making about future research themes
- Your membership fee funds the work of ACCR (find out more about what we do)
Obligations of becoming a member include:
- you must agree to support the objectives of the ACCR and agree to abide by our Constitution
- you must agree to give reasonable consideration to any request that you use any shares you hold to assist us co-file resolutions.
Please note: your membership application/renewal has to be approved by our board.
|Memberships||Annual Fee||Who is it for?|
|Individual||$100||Individuals, SMSF trustees – individual and corporate||Join|
|Organisation – Small Non Profit||$250||Local church congregations/parishes, religious orders, small environmental or charitable groups (fewer than 5 paid staff), small foundations (< $2m) or unincorporated Not For Profit organisations||Join|
|Organisation – Medium Non Profit||$500||Dioceses, synods etc., university or academic institutions, other environmental or charitable groups, and community bank or credit unions||Join|
|Organisation – Large Non Profit||$1000||Industry super funds, other not-for-profit asset owners or managers||Join|
|Organisation – Small For Profit||$250||Individual financial advisors or responsible investment consultants||Join|
|Organisation – Medium For Profit||$750||Dealer groups and asset owners, managers or super funds with < $250m funds under management in Australia and New Zealand||Join|
|Organisation – Large For Profit||$1500||Asset owners, managers or super funds with > $250m funds under management in Australia and New Zealand. Please note that ASX 200 companies will not be accepted as members of the ACCR||Join|